Preston High School

Preston High School
We Educate for Success

Saturday, June 23, 2012

MATHEMATICS

Please feel free to share any comments, activities, or websites that you have found that would be useful for other MATHEMATICS teachers.  If you need help or would like other teachers to answer questions or comments that you have, please feel free to express your concerns here.

3 comments:

  1. Please share anything of relevance about
    the Teacher Leadership Institute with your fellow math teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherea and I are currently attending the TLI for NxG Standards. The state has put a lot time and money into the roll-out of Math I. The material designed to be used to teach the class is excellent. We still have questions on assessment. That is supposed to be covered in-depth on Thursday. Aha moments so far have been...oh crap moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our training continues...we are learning so much about formative assessment and teaching by uncovering skills rather than teaching skills.It is a major shift in the teaching/learning paradigm. I'm so excited to see what happens over the next five years.

    ReplyDelete